Wednesday 15 May 2013

Leave me alone



Oh how our eyes meet sometimes, I try not to look at you but you just have to go from one way to the next and smile. I know it is polite to greet and smile but I do think you are overdoing it a little!

I gave you everything you have, we don't owe each other anything so it is fine, move on!

Every morning I wake up to the same thing, your annoying smile and that want in your eyes, how much more do you want from me?

The other day when I fell and bumped my knee there you were smiling back at me, you smile because I am in pain, how nice of you to do that. I did not realize my house was your amusement park.

You freak me out. I can understand a greet and smile but do you have to watch me all the time, can't you turn around and do something else?

The only time I get peace is at night when I turn it off leaving you in darkness but as morning comes so you and your smile and longing eyes return.

I wish I could make you angry or we could have a heated discussion about life in there and life out here so we can end up ignoring each other completely. Then you can stop smiling, stop staring and just let me be.

I mean your a fish, how dare you!I was not the one that bought you, that looked at you and thought, how nice, I want one of these. So please stop stalking me and leave me alone!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! This is adorable. Poor fishy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a funny little twist there at the end. I totally envisioned a woman with a Cheshire smile, grinning at your misfortune. Until the end. Having had a fish, I know where you're coming from. They are a bit creepy at times.

    P.S. "You're" a fish.

    ReplyDelete