Tuesday 7 May 2013

Ladies I salute you.

Tuesday woke me up bright and early. Sun not completely up yet, and me just enjoying my coffee and my chair in front of the PC .Well this morning my spotlight zooms in one one of the biggest industries out there, Fashion! Ladies I take my jersey off in winter for you guys, since I don't wear hats. There are million tips and suggestions out there, how the hell do you choose between Top A an Top B, Lip gloss 1 and Lip gloss 2, I am already confused. This is just mentioning the upkeep of items, boy oh boy, oh boy. (sigh)



1, "Always organize your clothes light to dark from left to right in your closet. Your eye will follow the color and thus help you stay organized. "— Melanie Charlton Fascitelli, Founder, Clos-ette and Clos-ette Too 

2. Cut down your closet by 25%.by asking yourself this question: If I were shopping right this instant would I buy this? If the answer is no-out it goes. 

3.  Blot, don’t rub, when you spill something on your clothes. Wiping or rubbing will actually further ingrain the stain into the weave.

4.  Revamp an old coat by swapping out the buttons and having a tailor replace the lining with something eye-catching, like a pattern or a bright color.

5. Break in stiff or too-snug shoes by slipping them on with socks and blasting your feet with a hot hairdryer.

6.Ideally, a pencil skirt should hit just at the top of your knee. Any lower and it will start to shorten your leg.

7.Fold jeans like a pro: Lay jeans on a flat surface, fold in half from left to right. Grab the stacked jean legs and fold them in half so the hem of the jeans lines up with the waistband. Fold the jeans in half one more time.

8.“The best way to store fashion jewelry, including Sterling Silver, is in Ziploc bags. This helps pieces retain luster and reduces tarnishing and scratches.”—Jordann Weingartner, Founder, I Love Jewelry Auctions

9. To achieve the perfectly effortless cuffed sleeve, keep the top button (which is called the gauntlet) buttoned while you roll.

10.V-neck sweaters and tees give the illusion of a longer torso.

Honestly my sweater is off and I am speechless, small mentions here I can try and apply like folding jeans, as for the rest I don't think so. My closet is perfect, I like that old T-shirt at the back I bought while I was on vacation six years ago or wearing an old coat, even jeans are jeans. I know this does not apply to all!

You deserve the respect though. 

For all the tips visit:
http://stylecaster.com/101-fashion-tips-tricks-every-girl-should-know/

3 comments:

  1. I like this post J.R.
    I don't know how we women do it either! Lol. Sometimes I love the many options to decide something, because as we all know, us women change our minds about what to wear and what we want...very often. :P
    The most important thing for a woman to own is 1 Black dress (that can be accessorized to create elegance or dressed down just to go to the grocery store) and 1 comfortable shirt to lay around in and 1 comfortable pair of house pants oh and matching slippers :D Lol.
    Me? I have 112 pairs of shoes. LOL..some still have the price tag on them. I have a lil addiction. Purses- I use to have 40 til I became agitated at them when they came tumbling down on top of me in search of my favorite scarf. I then proceeded to punish them by throwing them into a donation bin. Lol. I'm sure I broke so many laws of Womanhood in that bad doing. I do miss my D&G. Lol. When it comes down to it I go for cozy. I think us women (some of us) are looking for something to make us feel much more special than we feel we are naturally. Beauty is something to enjoy so why not accessorize!?! I envy you men! Your selections arent so dire, although i've noticed your selections are increasing. Soon it will be you who has all these decisions to make! ;) Articles will Feature ''Men-How do get the buns of a God..'' Lol.

    Thank you for the post J.R. I hope you don't mind my rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.R,
    Been following some of your posts and I find them incredibly lovely! That includes this post too! Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.R.- There are those of us who place very little merit on fashion. Like me:) I work at a hotel, in sales, and I have to dress up every day. I long to be able to wear a uniform again like I did at Hardees when I was 16 and owrking the drive though. To not have to wake up and decide what to wear would take 1/3 of the stress out of my day! So... needless to say when I'm not working, I loathe dressing nicely! It's a pair of jeans, sweat pants and a cozy Tshirt or sweater all the way for me!

    ReplyDelete