Tuesday 7 May 2013

Count to 50



The question today is do you know it all? I most certainly do not as I compared myself to some pointers of what every person should know, tips from experts right? Well let me see how I fair in some of them.

1. How to win a street fight: Okay I must admit fighting has never been on my to learn list and apart from normal fighting, what is a street fight? One with knives and guns?

2.How to deliver bad news in writing: Can one actually do this without being formal and straightforward. My letter would say, "Hi you, sorry you were declined okay. xx" So i know nothing of the bad news writing style. 

3.The 25 most difficult questions used in a job interview: A simple "BIG NO" would do the trick. 

4. Learn speed reading: Don't know what the enjoyment is at times with this, but if you enjoy it, do it, and if you want maybe you can teach me a thing or two. 

5.What to do if you are stopped by the police: A simple open of the window, I did nothing wrong then Tears. So i am not there in the how to department because I am sure my way is the wrong way. 

6.How to do a proper push up: Can anyone guess why I mentioned this because I don't. (Writing error, please ignore.) 

7. Tips on effective listening: "Say what?"

8. How to be photogenic: Is there a way? 

This is just some of mine and it does make me feel a little well we don't use strong words here so I can't tell you exactly how. :-) Let's just say I have a lot of catching up to do, some hard lessons. 

1 comment: