Wednesday 24 April 2013

Get that checked out Quickly

I am not much of a magazine reader, rather call me a flipper. These days you don't have to go to a store or a mall to buy a magazine, some people decide to stick to the computer.
Some will argue this is a bad thing but honestly I don't think it is. During my travels on the net today I discovered these useful tips.

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sojala/6223224933/

When you start feeling like a train ran over you and you are almost certain something is not right take it seriously. It is not good. :-(
While sitting at the PC pondering if this could be you simply start by writing down how you feel like "I am about to pass out" or "My nose is so blocked I snore when I talk." so that if the doctor asks you for information that you can give it to him.
Avoid common terms and be on point, avoid stuff like "I think I have a stomach bug." Give the details you wrote down while sitting at your PC.
If someone knows your ill and is afraid of coming close to you and happens to be the person that knows the ins and outs  of you, you can be real nice by asking them to join you at the doctor since they have seen and experienced your symptoms and know your medical history off by heart. Why? Because you might just say "Oh it's nothing!"
If you think the doctor was on his lunch break and rushed to diagnose you, you or whoever is with you can ask for a second opinion by someone who is not worried about lunch.
If all fails speak to the Big Boss in charge and ask for his evaluation so you can get back to your PC asap.

Don't be smart and avoid doctors at all costs, even the PC says it can save your life. :)

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.za/Play/Daily5/save-your-own-life

No comments:

Post a Comment