Saturday 5 November 2016




I am proud to reveal the cover of Spilled Coffee, A Short Story Compilation being released December 2016.

This is a project very close to my heart as it deals with things often frowned upon, many of those things are applicable to me and my life.

The aim is simple. If I can inspire just one person with this book, someone that has been bullied or abused or a person that struggles with depression or addiction then my job would be a success.

So often we keep quiet and we find ourselves stuck in darkness. This compilation is not light and fluffy or served with cream, it is black and dark roasted at its finest. With it however it ends with light because let's face it who doesn't need a bit of light during these times.

Catch more on Facebook for previews and giveaways.

JR xx



www.facebook.com/jrrobberts

No comments:

Post a Comment