Monday 13 May 2013

Just a Quick Hello...

When it comes to saying hello, most people just say hello. Or the famous excuse me question, how are you, what are you doing, are you okay, can i get you anything?

We often ask these questions but do we really care when it comes to answering them. Whoever it might be,  they might need a are you okay, or is there something I can do to help? Often a stranger will ask you for help, do we walk away or just say hello?

Well I always wonder how much care really goes into a Hello. This is just a quick entry from me so see you all at my tomorrow.  :-)


PS: Thinking of you!

2 comments:

  1. Morning :) (Well, in my part of the world). Glad to see you back and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:
    Just enough thought to indicate that I care more than hi. Just shy enough to indicate that I don't care enough to ask deeper questions.

    ReplyDelete